Universal health coverage defines as access to health services for all while protecting individuals from care- related financial hardship, key to economic and social stability, particularly in emerging countries.
Our aim is to bring together leading healthcare & hospital administrators, medical practitioners, healthcare researchers, care-providers, healthcare/hospital/pharmaceutical management students and policy makers from around the world to share cutting-edge research experiences, convey new ideas, debate issues and address latest developments in the domain of healthcare management.
The broad themes of the conference were :
- UHC -Equity Lens : Increase Access, Affordability and Availability in Healthcare
- Drug Innovation and Patent Regime
- Reducing Cost of Healthcare and Financing
- Operation Management in Healthcare Systems
- Blue Ocean Strategies in Healthcare
- Quality and Safety in Healthcare