Last date for Abstract Submission: 31st August, 2016
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- Abstract: Title of poster (Font size 14), Names of the author and co-author –Initial name followed by surname (Font size – 12), Affiliation(s) of authors(s) (Font Size – 12). Maximum 500 words should include the rationale, objectives, methodology, key findings and conclusion.
- Poster Size & Material – 2 ½ ft. (width) x 4 ft. (length) – Vertical, Vinyl.
- Text, visuals (graphs, photographs, schematics, maps, etc) can be used. Text and visuals should be readable from 5 feet away.
- Single line spacing with 1” left and right margins.
- Make sure that any visual can "stand alone" (i.e., graph axes are properly labeled, symbols are explained, etc.).
- Poster to be displayed at the venue of the conference.
- Poster presentation of 10 minutes will be made in front of a panel of experts.
- First three winners will be awarded at the Valedictory session of Pradanya,2016
- Maximum two presenters per poster.
- Structured Abstract: Title of paper (Font size 14), Names of the author and co-author –Initial name followed by surname, Affiliation(s) of authors(s) (Font Size – 12). Maximum 500 words, should include the rationale, objectives, methodology, key findings and conclusion.
- Paper: 3000-3500 words for paper (Times New Roman, Font size – 12), Single line spacing with one inch. Justify margins.
- The research paper should be arranged in the following sections: Title, Author(s), Address, Structured Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Materials and methods, Results and Analysis, Discussion, Conclusion(s) and References.
- Table and charts should be adjuncts to the text and must not repeat material already presented.
- Author or co-author will make a 15 minute power point presentation in front of a panel of experts.
- First three winners will be awarded at the Valedictory session of Pradanya, 2016.
- Maximum two presenter per paper.
All the abstracts should be mailed to the email id- email@example.com by 31 August, 2016.
All Abstracts selected for paper/ poster presentation will be published in the conference souvenir booklet. Selected papers will be published in special issue of Journal of Health Management. Full paper/ Poster with declaration of original work to be mailed on the above mentioned ID on or before 17th September 2016.